Friday, December 28, 2007

Bowl Picks

Well, let me give you my bowl picks for the "main" bowls left. Our local pastor's conference has picked all the bowl games and I am 6-2 so far (missing Navy-Utah and Boise State-East Carolina). Here are my remaining picks:

Texas Bowl - TCU over Houston
Emerald Bowl - Oregon State over Maryland
Meineke Car Bowl - Wake Forest over UCon
Liberty - Miss. St over UCF (in a close one)
Alamo - Penn St over Texas A&M
Independence - Alabama over Colorado
Armed Forces - Cal over Air Force
Humanitarian - Georgia Tech over Fresno St (I will not watch it, I HATE the blue field)
Sun - South Florida over Oregon
Music City -Kentucky over FSU (Or what is left of them)
Insight - Oklahoma St over Indiana (Though I will pull for the Hoosiers)
Chick-fil-a - Auburn (if they don't get confused on who is calling the plays) over Clemson
Outback - Tennessee over Wisconsin (for all of my Orange friends)
Cotton - Missouri over Arkansas
Gator - Texas Tech over Virginia
Capital One - Florida over Michigan
Rose - USC over Illinois
Sugar - this one is tough - But I'm going with Georgia over Hawaii
Fiesta - Oklahoma over West Virginia
International - Rutgers over Ball State
GMAC - Tulsa over Bowling Green
BCS Championship - LSU - 25; Ohio State - 22 GO SEC AGAIN!

We'll see how I do. If you wish, leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment