Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Update

I apologize for not posting more. I have several things I want to post and may be I can do that in the next few days.

This Labor Day weekend has been spent mainly getting a new home office set up. We have bought some new office furniture. The time spent to move everything and set it all up has taken more time than I thought it would. Should have figured that.

Great news from the McBrides. Reagan's halo is ready to be removed - four weeks early. Hooray! Praise the Lord. Check out her blog here.

Mrs. Gail Stokes is continuing to improve at UAB. They had to install a temporary, external ventricular pumping device but she is responding well. Continue to cry out to the Lord on her behalf.

My friend Aaron Johnson is preparing to preach for the first time this Sunday. He is back in the office for half-days. We are still praying that the catheter can be removed permanently this Wednesday. He has moved his blog to their church's web site and that is reflected on the right. Or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment