Friday, July 9, 2010

Prayer Revival

There is a prayer revival happening!
You know that God has been moving our church for over two years in the direction of prayer. God is raising up intercessors to take "the kingdom with violence." Every Wednesday we have persons praying from 10:00 a.m. til 5:00 and then our entire church family joins at 6:30.

You have heard me mention "The Prayer Revival" that is happening in Sevierville at The Gathering. I have a classmate from Boaz who lives in that area and attends that church who has written me about what is happening on Wednesday nights.

Last night on TBN, Evangelist Tim Lee was interviewed about that revival. If you missed the "Praise the Lord" program, you may watch it today at 4:00, or record it at 4:00 or go to tbn.org and watch it here when it becomes available.

I expressed previously that I want to go one Wednesday night to Sevierville. If you would like to go, let me know. With the upcoming Ukraine trip, it may not be possible in July but I believe it is always helpful "to get under the spout where the glory is coming out."

Also, I found that Dr. Charles Stanley is calling for 140 days of prayer for our nation. You may watch his message here and downoad the prayer guide here.

If you have not read my sermon from July 4 or was present to hear it, we made a Biblical plea to pray for our leaders and government. Dr. Tim Lee said last night on TBN that prayer was what was going to change our nation, not Republicans or Democrats. Oh, how we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment