Thursday, October 8, 2015

From the Shepherd's Heart ... Thursday, October 8, 2015

Do you know where you can listen to the sermons preached here at Rainsville First Baptist and read my sermon notes?

www.rainsvillefirst.com/sermons  is where you can find these.

You can hear the sermon according to the date of when the sermon was delivered.

When you see the PDF logo in that same section then I have included written notes for that sermon.  Just click on the logo and my notes will appear.

I appreciate Garry Galloway for his help in recording the sermons and editing them for the internet.

You might want to check out www.energizingword.org which is my personal web site.

This Sunday morning is sermon #3 in "The God Who Forgives" series with "The Person of Forgiveness"  Can't wait....see you Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment