Thursday, January 7, 2016

From the Shepherd's Heart...Thursday, January 7, 2015

This Sunday I continue the series "It All Begins with Prayer and Fasting" with a message "Fasting with Joy."  That's right...joy.  And I'm not talking about fasting with a lady named Joy. haha

I will be preaching from Luke 5: 33-39.

I will have a blog tomorrow about fasting and some direction of how we will approach fasting as a church this year.

Then Sunday night I will continue the Vision: Start series with what may be the most important message I have preached here at Rainsville.

On these Sunday nights in January I will be sharing parts of the Journey the Lord has us on and where this journey will be going.  I have been able to share this Journey with our Deacons and staff and they have received it with great affirmation.  So, don't miss our Sunday nights at 6:00.







No comments:

Post a Comment