Friday, March 4, 2016

This Sunday, March 6, 2016

Two weeks ago I shared with you that I felt the Lord leading me to preach a message "A Mighty Move of God."  I will be doing that this Sunday.  This is a message God gave me over 20 years ago and I have not preached it in over 15 years.  But as I was reading Luke, the Lord reminded me of this and I believe this message is a "word" for Rainsville First.  God has resurrected it in my heart and I am excited.

It is obvious God is moving in our fellowship and it is spilling over into our community.

I can't wait to share this word with you Sunday morning.

Don't forget our first prayer meeting is this Sunday at 8:00 in the Auditorium, if you can join us.


Then Sunday night I am beginning a new series of messages "Worship:  Passion of God for God."

I believe the number one priority of God is worship.  It is not evangelism, missions, church, prayer, Bible study, but worship.

Worship is also the number one priority of man.  As we will see this Sunday night, it is the reason we were made.

So if this is the passion of God, then it should be our passion....a passion for God.

During this series, we will look at the theme of worship and then turn to praise.  There is a difference between worship and praise and I will share with you one of the greatest truths I have ever learned about that difference.  We will also examine what God likes in praise and seek for our hearts to be obedient to Him in giving Him the praise He likes.

Easter Weekend Services is three weeks away.  Plan to be a part of Good Friday and Saturday night services at 6:30 with Evangelist Ed Lacy preaching and then I will preach Resurrection Sunday service at 10:15.

Love you and thank God for the privilege of being your "preacher."

No comments:

Post a Comment