Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Parent..Child Dedication Services by David O. Cofield

One of the joys of serving as a pastor is dedicating parents-children to the Lord.  I have had the privilege of dedicating my own grandchildren plus other family members plus hundreds of precious children in the churches I have served.

I know many churches do group dedications on special days like Mother's Day, Father's Day or Sanctity of Human Life Sunday.  While this is great, I prefer to have dedications on a more personal basis throughout the year.

Since the service takes less than 5 minutes, I see it is appropriate to do a service for just one family at the close of a service.

So, if you would like to have a parent-child dedication service, please email me or contact me personally to schedule a day.  Normally, we can do whatever day is best for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment