Wednesday, January 24, 2018

From the Shepherd's Heart....Wednesday, January 24, 2018


Good Wednesday to you.  It's CHURCH Night!!  GLORY.  I can't wait.

Meal, Adult Bible Study, Student Worship, Arrow Kid's Clubs and nursery - a place for everyone all beginning at 6:10.

We are in our last days of our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting.  I pray you are enduring until the end.  Spiritual warfare has been real for me .... physically and emotionally.  How do I know when I am in spiritual warfare?  When things happen to me that have no other explanation as something happening or coming against me at the same time when I am seeking a deeper walk with the Lord.

Spiritual warfare is not real when life is good and I'm living like a good Southern boy. But when I seek to deepen my relationship with the Lord and then I begin realizing things are happening out of the ordinary.

"Stand firm in the Lord" - Philippians 4: 1

Don't weave.  Don't turn back.  Remember - your enemy is not flesh and blood.  Ephesians 6:12.  Don't get mad at someone other than Satan for what is happening.  Stand firm.

I will share Friday what a special day we are believing God for this Sunday as we end the 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting.

This Saturday....

The Rainsville Ministers invite you to participate in a joint community prayer meeting on Saturday, January 27 at Broadway Baptist Church beginning at 9:00 a.m.  The first hour will be a joint Prayer Service with The Church of the Highlands via internet and then at 10:00 will have a local only prayer time for our community and area churches.  The Rainsville community and its churches are invited to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment