Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Making of a Prayer Journal - Part Two

I apologize for my absence last week.  I thought I had done the blog ahead of time due to the surgery of my wife, but apparently, I didn't.  So I pick up where I left off by talking about a prayer journal.

Here are two pictures of my prayer journal.  One simply shows the size of it and the other one shows the tabs I will share about here today.

You get the seven tabs for your journal to divdie it up according to the day of the week.  Each day you pray for a different area of your life.  Here is my schedule:

Sunday - your church (leaders, special needs, events) and the worship service today

Monday - your family

Tuesday - fellow believers especially your Sunday School class and your J-Life group

Wednesday - Those in authority (local, state, national)

Thursday - Lost and backslidden

Friday - World vision, missionaries

Saturday - other churches and pastors






No comments:

Post a Comment