Monday, February 28, 2011

The Revival I Long For...Anne Graham Lotz

The revival I long for
by Anne Graham Lotz

I long for…
… the wind of his Spirit to breathe calmness
into the chaos of my life.
… the fullness of his wisdom to order the thoughts in my mind.
… the sufficiency of his strength to undergird
the weakness of my body.
… the abundance of his blessing to saturate
the poverty of my spirit.
… the joy of his will to give rich pleasure to my journey.
… the refuge of his arms to shield me from my fears.
… the gentleness of his touch to reawaken the feelings of my heart.
… the compassion of his heart to enfold me and hold me close.
I long to see Jesus … again.


Anne Graham Lotz is the second daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham. She started her own non-profit organization, AnGeL Ministries, in 1988. She has since spoken in arenas, prison cells, stadiums, sanctuaries, and seminaries all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment