Monday, October 28, 2013

10 Commandments of Oneness

Ed and Lisa Young wrote a book together called Sexperiment.  While the books centers around a seven-day "sexperiment," there is much in the book that is practical and good for singles, engaged couples and marrieds.

They put together "Ten Commandments of Oneness" to be used as they related to each other.  Personalize these for you.

1.  I shall have no other human relationship before Lisa/Ed.

2.  Remember date night and keep it holy.

3.  Honor Lisa/Ed on anniversaries and special days so that I may live long in the land that the Lord has given me.

4.  I shall not take the covenant of marriage in vain.

5.  I shall not ride in a car or eat in a restaurant alone with a member of the opposite sex.

6.  I shall not travel alone.

7.  I shall not counsel with a member of the opposite sex alone behind closed doors.

8.  I shall not share the details of my marriage with others.

9.  I shall not watch, read, or expose myself to sexually explicit shows, books, websites, etc.

10.  I shall remember the implications of committing adultery.

No comments:

Post a Comment