Wednesday, November 7, 2018

An Extraordinary Journey by Billy Graham....Wednesday, November 7, 2018

For the past several years, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Associaton has produced films around the first of November in coordination with Dr. Graham's birthday.  These films were messages through media from Dr. Graham with a strong evangelistic appeal. 

It has been my practice to show these films as I never knew when it would be his last.  Well, we know on February 21 of this year he passed on to Heaven at the age of 99.  To celebrate what would be his 100th birthday today, the ministry has produced this film "Billy Graham:  An Extraordinary Journey."  In honor and memory of his life, we are showing this 70 mintue film tonight in the 6:10 service.  This is a documentary on Dr. Graham's life and it is quite a story.  I hope you will seek to be present.

I have always loved biographies of great men and women.  I have read his autobiography "Just As I Am" but I really enjoyed watching his story on screen and I think you will, too.

We are back tonight to a full and regular schedule with a meal at 5:00; Students and Arrow Kids' at 6:10 along with the adults in the Auditorium at 6:10.





No comments:

Post a Comment