Monday, July 7, 2008

Update on our building

I forget to update the blog and then I'm reminded friends away from CrossRoads keeps up with our progress through this blog.

The work is going well. I will post a picture soon because the front of the building is just about finished. The dryvit is about finished and the glass will go in later. The plumbing is 95% finished; the electrical is about the same; and the HVAC is ready for sheet rock. When I give those figures, I mean that we are that close to being able to sheetrock totally. Of course it doesn't mean there is no more electrical, plumbing, etc to do.

There is sheetrock going in upstairs and finishing of that has started. It will be at least the end of the week before sheet rock can begin downstairs.

On Saturday of this week, the overhead will be painted. The entire ceiling of the auditorium, youth room and AWANA room will be open to the roof and painted black.

No comments:

Post a Comment