Monday, November 3, 2008

My Commitment to the Next President

To the next President of the United States:

1.  I will honor you in the highest office of our country.
2.  I will pray for you and your family to be protected.  
3.  I will pray for wisdom in selection of your cabinet and the transitional team for your upcoming administration.
4.  I will pray for wisdom to deal with our enemies so that we may live in peace.
5.  I will respect the right in a free society to disagree with you in policies and program, but I will do so in a respectful manner with my choice of words and attitude.
6.  I will accept you as one who has been placed in this position by God; thus you will be accountable to God for your leadership and actions.
7.  I will pray for you to live in dependence on God and a life of personal integrity in all your dealings.
8.  I will not seek to judge your motives for why you do what you do.  Only God can do that and He will judge all your seen actions in connection with your unseen motives.
9.  I will pray for you as you are serving in a time of divine judgement on America and with a nation greatly divided.

No comments:

Post a Comment