Friday, May 13, 2016

From the Shepherd's Heart...Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Friday to you.  Roxanne and I have enjoyed some restful time this week away and are looking forward to being back this Sunday.

This Sunday:

*  Senior Recognition Service
*  Bro. Craig preaching for our Senior Recognition Service
*  Roxanne and I are hosting a Senior Recognition Luncheon
*  Mandatory Mobile Mission trip meeting immediately following the Morning service
*  Plainview High School Baccalaureate Service Sunday night at 7 at Rainsville Church of God.  We are participating and there will be no services at RFBC.

This past Sunday I used Mother's Day as an opportunity to remind you of my policy of baby dedications.  I like to do them individually and personally at the request of the family.  So, when you desire to dedicate your child to the Lord, contact me and we'll work out a date convenient to all.


Have you ever been to Israel?  Have you wanted to go?  Well, the Lord willing I am going December 29 - January 7 and I would love for you to go with me. 

This is a trip of a lifetime and it is only $3598 from Atlanta including everything except lunches.  There will be an interest meeting in the Conference Room fifteen minutes after the morning service on May 22 for those wanting to know more information.  There are brochures available in the Foyer.  Feel free to contact me for any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment