Friday, February 24, 2017

From the Shepherd's Heart...Friday, February 24, 2017

This Sunday is a special day as we have musical guests "GOLD CITY" with us in the 10:15 service singing about 20 minutes and then a full concert Sunday night.

This Sunday morning I will continue my series of messages "The Call to Follow Christ" as we look through the Gospel of Luke with the theme of discipleship...following Christ.

Then Sunday we will examine Luke 4: 1-14 as we preach "Following Christ in Temptation."  Is temptation a sin?  Should all believers expect to be tempted?  If I find myself in a wildernesses experience, should I be alarmed? Is temptation and being tested the same?  What is the difference?

I look forward to opening the Word with you this Sunday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment