Wednesday, February 15, 2017

From the Shepherd's Heart...Wednesday, February 15, 2017

TRUTH PROJECT - I am so thankful for the many adults that are taking advantage of us showing "The Truth Project" on Wednesday nights.  Tonight is part two of the Truth about Science. 

Let me encourage all parents and grandparents to be here for these twelve Wednesday nights.  It is material that will help deepen your faith and prepare you to share with your children in a culture that is fumbling with the truth.

As I mentioned last Wednesday night, we do have some notes of all the teachings.  If you would like them, email me and I will send them to you.

Mark on your calendar EASTER WEEKEND, as once again we will have Evangelist Jay Lowder with us April 14-16.  More details later but it will be awesome days of sharing the Gospel.

I'm delighted my friends, GOLD CITY, will be with us all day on Sunday, February 26.  That's right, they will be singing a few songs in our 10:15 worship service plus a full concert at 6.  No charge for the concert but a love offering will be received.





Other dates to put on your calendar:
April 21: We are hosting "Secret Church" with David Platt again this year.
June 11-15:  Vacation Bible School

July 1-8:  Mission Trip to Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment