Friday, June 16, 2017

From the Shepherd's Heart...Friday, June 16, 2017

This Sunday is Father's Day and it will be our joy to recognize ALL the men (over 18 years of age) and to pray over them.

Due to it being Father's Day, we will not have Sunday night services.  Enjoy the extended time with your family and friends.

Two years ago this weekend I was here at Rainsville First Baptist in view-of-a-call as your Pastor.  I preached that Sunday on "The One Thing" from Luke 10: 38-42.  Last year I did the same because I believe this may be "the one thing" I need more than anything else in my life and this may be "the one thing" we, as a church, needs.  The message was born from what God was doing in my life at the time.

This Sunday I am returning to this passage again, but it will be a different message - but same emphasis.  I am preaching this Sunday "One Thing Better."

In the message I will refer to some resources that will be helpful to you in your walk with the Lord. Let me give you the links to those references now.

Bible Reading plans - here

The Bible Reading plan I am currently using - here 

A good resource for Journaling - here 

A good resource on Scripture memorization - here 

A good resource on long passages of Scriptures to memorize - here

Fighter Verses - here 

Prayer helps - here 

Disicpleship.org

Replicate Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment