Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday, September 7, 2018....From the Shepherd's Heart

I am excited to return to the pulpit this Sunday at Rainsville First Baptist Church after having been in Africa speaking for two weeks.

I had originally planned to preach the life of Noah this fall, but I sense our church is in a very important and strategic place as we conclude our "Next Level Process" this fall. 

So, I sense the Lord's leading to speak about revival.  The restoration of His life in us. 

This Sunday and the next, I will begin this series by looking at the story of the four leprous men in II Kings 7 with the background story of II Kings 6. 

I have asked Tim Bryan to preach for us this Sunday night.  With me returning from Africa on Friday and having a full day of responsibilities on Sunday, I felt I would not be at my physical or mental best to be ready to preach Sunday night.  It has been a real joy to have Tim and Kay with us at Rainsville First and we will hear him Sunday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment