Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Why Is the Kingdom of God Important?

We begin a new series of teachings tonight in the 6:10 service at Rainsville First Baptist Church on "The Kingdom of God."

Years ago through my teaching through the Gospels, I discovered how much Jesus spoke about the Kingdom of God.  As I journeyed these years since this subject keeps jumping out at me over-and-over again.

I am delighted to continue this personal study by beginning teaching for our church.  The Holy Spirit has confirmed the timing of this teaching to me several times so I share this for "such-a-time-as-this."

Tonight, I being with "Why Is the Kingdom of God Important?"  Isn't that the place to begin.  Why do we do this teaching?

It is this subject that caused the Lord to show me:
* the Kingdom of God is the number one agenda of God.
* We may be in different churches, but we are to be about the same Kingdom.
* God is greater than Baptists or any denominational church.

We will seek to define the kingdom while we focus on the King.  Without a King, you have no Kingdom.  If you have a Kingdom, you must have a King.

Jack Taylor once said, "If the kingdom is important at all, then it is all important."

See you tonight with a Bible in hand and hunger in your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment