Thursday, October 15, 2020

From the Shepherd's Heart....Thursday, October 15, 2020


 


The graphic above shares a title that I have used for many years.  There was a time in the life of a church when the church sent out weekly newsletters and the Pastor would write a column.  I choose years ago the title "From the Shepherd's Heart."  I love the idea of the Pastor being a Shepherd.  It is a biblical concept and a very practical one.

As a Shepherd, I love the sheep God has given for care.  What a privilege of serving as an under-shepherd of the Lord to be a shepherd to His sheep.

I will be writing here "thoughts" - stuff I just want to share of what I'm thinking, reading, seeing, or need to communicate mainly to Rainsville First Baptist Church family.  

Love you and thank God for the priviledge of being a Shepherd.


No comments:

Post a Comment