Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday, July 11, 2018....From the Shepherd's Heart

One of the rich joys of my life is a developing prayer life that never arrives where I want it due mainly to my disobedience and failures but is stronger than at other times during my pilgrimage.  Through the years of teaching of other prayer warriors, I have a prayer journal that I use.

I want to begin tonight sharing how to a prayer journal.  This will take me more than one week.  I will give you the material that you can use.

For those who are not able to attend, I will make extra copies of this material making it available in the foyer for pick up at your convenience.

No church is stronger than its prayer life.  No Christian is stronger than his prayer life.

Join us tonight at 6:10 for a time of worship through music, prayer, and teaching.  I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment