Friday, April 11, 2008

Arrived in Kiev

I have arrived safely in Kiev as of this morning about 10:55 Kiev time. We are eight hours ahead of Central time zone. I am staying at the Kiev Theological Seminary in an apartment furnished for visiting professors and guests. I am leaving here tonight at 8 to fly to Lviv to visit with Tim and Donna Akers and family over the weekend.

On the flight over last night I sat beside a professor from the University of Nebraska at Omaha who was coming to Ukraine as a guest lecturer in his field of corporate business. Then on the flight to Kiev this morning I met a missionary from Grand Rapids, Michigan who was also on the same flight from Detriot. He has lived in Ukraine for 16 years and as we talked, we knew several of the same people especially through connections with another country here in Central Asia. Its a small world.

I will post as often as I can.

Thanks for your prayers.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment