Wednesday, October 11, 2017

From the Shepherd's Heart...Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I can not begin to express my joy and pure delight, plus honor, to have Bro. Mitchell Lawrence from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe to be with us on Wednesday night, October 18 in the 6:10 service.  It has been my honor to serve alongside of this brother in Zimbabwe for three years and I just never imagined I would get to host him at Rainsville First.

Plan NOW and let nothing prevent you from being in attendance to hear Bro. Mitchell next week.  (He is pictured here with me and Larry Wright who just preached here at RFBC in September).

This is Fall Break and the Arrow Kids' Clubs are not meeting tonight and neither do we have a meal. But the Students and Adults both are meeting at 6:10 and I can't wait to finish Philippians 3: 12-16 "The Joyful Christian Race."


This Saturday is a special day for "Fall Festival."  The second annual Car Show begins at 8:00 with a Cornhole Tournament added in this year. 

Then we have a BBQ Cookoff with BBQ plates for sale from 11 until 2.  You may eat in or carry out.

All of this is to raise funds for our mission endeavors.

Please, support the day as we raise mission funds.

Also, this Saturday evening is Kendle's Friends.  I appreciate our Team who has taken up the mantle to continue this important ministry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment