Wednesday, April 11, 2018

From the Shepherd's Heart....Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Well tonight is a some what sad night for me but most likely not for our church family.  We are finishing Philippians tonight.

What a wonderful journey this has been for me to go verse-by-verse and concept-by-concept through this great book.  I entitled the entire teaching series "Joyful Missional Living" and indeed it has been a joy.

As we look at the closing three verses, we may also take a brief 30,000 flight back through this great book.

Thank you church for your willingness to follow me in such a study for this long.  I believe its the best way to grow a church is simply preaching/teaching through the Word of God.

We are meeting back in the Auditorium tonight which means a good time of singing, plus prayer and then the Word.  Can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment