Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday, August 10, 2018....From the Shepherd's Heart

The first message I ever preached at Rainsville First Baptist Church was from Luke 10: 38-42.  Every year since then I have returned to this text out of a deep conviction that this "one thing" Jesus refers to that Mary has chosen is so vitally important.

This Sunday I have chosen the title "Lessons from the Sitting Position" as the title as we will learn what Mary learned from sitting at the feet of Jesus.

This is my last message in the Gospel of Luke for 2018.  What a joy to have experienced Luke 11-12 this spring and summer learning about demons and hearing the warning of our Lord about hypocrites. 

Sunday night I join the people at Liberty Hill Baptist Church in Collinsville for revival through Thursday night.  Bro. Fred Bobo will be preaching Sunday night at RFBC and Keith Beatty will be leading out on Wednesday night.

We will return to the book of Genesis August 18 as we will preach through the life of Noah this fall.  I am extremely excited about all we will explore in the days ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment