Sunday, February 24, 2008

Updated Resources for Sharing the Story of Jesus with children

I am enjoying my ITouch Pod that I have mentioned before was a gift from my boys this past Christmas. One of the joys is the ability to get podcasts all in one place and not have to keep up with several CDs in my car.

One of the podcasts I listen to is by Albert Mohler. As I was listening to his radio program in late December, it was a reply of his November 16 session. A caller asked about resources in helping teach small children.

In his reply, Dr. Mohler gave three resources that I had never heard of but I thought I would pass them on to you. He later wrote about one of these resources in his blog that you can find here. His advice is good if you have children at home.

The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm

The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones

The Child’s Story Bible by Catherine F. Vos.

I want to add another book to this resource list. Leading Little Ones to God by Marian M. Schoolland.

No comments:

Post a Comment