Monday, February 16, 2009

This Week with Ed Lacy

We have just finished a wonderful day with Evangelist Ed Lacy doing four of his ten sessions of "Christ-Centered Evangelism: Doing God's Work, God's Way for God's Glory." The teachings continue through Wednesday night from 6:30-8:15.

I have never heard in a local church setting such a theological discourse on the lostness of man has presented tonight by Bro. Ed. And our people have "eaten it up," as well as their pastor (smile). I affectionly call him my "Expositor Evangelist" because his heart is to expound the Word of God that will "convert the soul."

I have known Bro. Ed since the mid-80's - shortly after he was saved as a "rock" drummer out of the jazz scene of New Orleans. Through the years, we've had the privilege of serving together in different venues and each opportunity has caused my respect for him to grow.

Check out his web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment