Tuesday, August 25, 2015

From the Shepherd's Heart ... Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dear church family:

Roxanne and I are enjoying our time getting to know you more personally through our "Get Acquainted Fellowships."  Thank you to all who have taken time out of your busy schedules to spend an hour with us so we can get to know you better.

I also want to say thanks to Crystal Hall, April Murdock and Sharon Wigley for their help in scheduling the classes and to the deacons and wives for their hosting the fellowships.  These gatherings would not be possible without their help.

The month of September will only see us resuming the fellowships September 23; but we will have the fellowships until everyone has had opportunity to come.

While I am away, I ask you:

1.  To pray for me and the other two pastors who will be leading three Pastor's Conferences;
2.  To pray for Roxanne and my family that all will be well with them while I am away;
3.  To be faithful in your attendance and giving;
4.  To pray for and support these who are preaching while I am away:

Wednesday, September 2 - Wally Bryson leading Bible study - 6:10
Sunday, September 6 - Craig White preaching - 10:15 (No Sunday night service)
Wednesday, September 9 - Isaac Mays leading Bible study - 6:10
Sunday, September 13 - Max Roden preaching - 10:15
Sunday, September 13 - the Movie: Do You Believe? - 6:00
Wednesday, September 16 - Damon Olson leading Bible study - 6:10

Love you;
David

No comments:

Post a Comment