Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day, Trip to Atlanta, McBride Update

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. It's hard to believe it's been almost three years since Mom graduated to Heaven. I do miss her, but am glad she's with the Lord. I wouldn't ask her to come back for anything.

My heart goes out to the Eadys and Hughes this Mother's Day. God is our strength.

God has blessed me with the greatest lady to be a fanastatic mom to our two boys. Happy Mother's Day Babe!!

I just got in tonight from Atlanta where I went yesterday. Our youth are there for a conference so I attended with them last night and hung out with them until this morning. Then I went to spend some time with one of my best friends, Aaron and Denise Johnson. Aaron pastors in Acworth, GA.

It's a long way to Atlanta....

I spoke with Allen McBride yesterday. After two "not-so-good" days on Tuesday and Wednesday, the past two had been much better. Reagan is off pain medicine, passed her swallowing test and overall is more alert and awake. She is even eating some yogurt and apple sauce.

They hopefully will get transferred to Birmingham Children's Hospital toward the end of next week or the following week. Happy belated birthday to JeriAnn (May 9).



Sandi Harvey went to Salt Lake City last weekend on a book tour and passed these pictures for me to post. For those who don't know, Sandi is the one in the white coat. One picture is of Allen and JeriAnn with a new friend (and fellow pilgrim) there in Salt Lake City.



No comments:

Post a Comment