Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BIG NEWS - ESV STUDY BIBLE FREE ONLINE FOR MARCH

WOW - I have just seen as I've been surfing this morning that Crossway has announced their most popular English Standard Vision Study Bible is being made available free online for the month of March.  Click here to go to it.

I have had the ESV Bible for about three years and have loved its translation.  But for Christmas, my boys gave me the ESV Study Bible.  It is the very best study Bible I have ever seen.  This study Bible is over 2750 pages of small print packed full of some of the best resources you have ever seen.

Let me highly encourage you to spend some time looking at this free online resource while you can.  If you purchase a copy of the Bible, you get access to this online study Bible free.  


No comments:

Post a Comment