Friday, September 9, 2016

From the Shepherd's Heart...Friday, September 9, 2016

I am excited about this new series of messages I am beginning this Sunday from Habakkuk.  The entire series is entitled "What in the World Is Going On?"

This Sunday I will speak on the main theme of Habakkuk and the Bible "The Just Shall Live by Faith."

On September 18...I will introduce the book and the prophet more.

I feel this is a timely series due to the political season we are in. I will explain more Sept. 18.

Due to the timing of this series, I will be preaching Sunday morning and Sunday nights from Habakkuk until the first of November.

I love you and count it an honor to be your pastor.  Excited about us honoring the Rainsville First Responders in the morning and then remembering 9-11 Sunday with prayer asking God for spiritual awakening in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment