Saturday, March 22, 2008

Round 2 picks

Tampa once was a beatiful city clarmouring for visitors. Not anymore. Its UPSET city - WOW you can you believe what happened yesterday in Tampa. It sure "upset" me all the way to Alabama.

While I did miss several games in the first round (Michigan St, Siena, San Diego, W. Kentucky, Villanova, and others), the good news is that only two of my Sweet 16 teams are gone (Vanderbilt and Conn.). Thanks Tampa.

Here are my second round picks:
Notre Dame over Washington St
Stanford over Marquette
Pitt over Michigan St (this is the second time in a row I've picked against MSU)
Kansas over UNLV
Wisconsic over Kansas St
UCLA over Texas A&M
Duke over West Virginia
Xavier over Purdue (tough one to pick)
UNC over Arkansas
Louisville over Oklahoma
Tennessee over Butler (unless Tenn plays like it did yesterday, then Butler will beat them)
Villanova over Siena (I didn't pick either one of these two to be here)
Georgetown over Davidson
Memphis over Miss. St
Texas over Miami
San Diego over W. Kent (I don't know either team that well so I'm picking the team that had the biggest upset yesterday). Thanks Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment