Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweet 16 picks

Have I told you how much I love this time of the year. Upsets...Davidson, Western Kentucky. WOW.

Well, here go my pics for the Sweet 16.

Thursday games:
North Carolina over Washington St
Louisville over Tennessee (ok, my bracket has Tennessee winning, but after watching Louisville and Tennessee both from the seventh row last week in Birmingham, I'm sorry to pick against Bobby, Barry, Greg and other orange fans (and to pick against my own bracket), but I just think Louisville is playing very well and are very hot.

UCLA over Western Kentucky (I have UCLA winning it all, I can't pick them now)
Xavier over West Virginia (this is going to be a good game)

Friday games:
Stanford over Texas (there is something about Stanford that I like)
Memphis over Michigan St
Kansas over Villanova
Wisconsin over Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment