Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday and Friday picks

I think all of my enemies (I mean friends) have made their picks in our bracket groups so they can't steal my picks.

These four days are the best in all of sports - yes better than the bowls around New Year's and better than the NFL.

East Regional:
UNC over Mt. St. Marys
Arkansas over Indiana (if the Hoosiers of the past three weeks show up)
Notre Dame over George Mason
Washington State over Winthrop
IN BIRMINGHAM where I will be tomorrow, the Lord willing (I have my tickets)
Oklahoma over St. Jospehs (this one is tough)
Louisville over Boise State
Butler over South Alabama
Tennesse over American (am I pulling against the US there?)

Midwest Regional:
Kansas over Portland St
Kent St over UNLV (upset)
Clemson over Villanova
Vanderbilt over Siena
USC over Kansas St
Wisconsin over Cal St Fullerton
Davidson over Gonzaga (another upset)
Georgetown over UMBC

South Regionals:
Memphis over UT Arlington
Miss. St over Oregon
Temple over Michigan St (my 12 over 5 upset)
Pittsburg over Oral Roberts
Marquette over Kentucky
Stanford over Cornell
Miami, FL over St. Mary's
Texas over Austin Peay

West Regionals:
UCLA over Miss. Valley St
BYU over Texas A & M
Drake over W. Kentucky
Connecticut over San Diego
Purdue over Baylor (The Big, Bad, Baptist, Baylor Bears)
Xavier over Georgia
West Virginia over Arizona
Duke over Belmont

Two statements:
1. You can't accuse me of having a SEC bias becuase I picked Georgia and Kentucky to lose.
2. You can't accuse me of having a Baptist bias becuase I picked Baylor and Belmont to lose.

I will pick again for the second round on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment